3) Didn't run!! Too busy playing in Arizona with my cute kids.
5) Didn't run!! Too busy playing in Mexico on the beach, eating paletas, cookies, brownies and tacos.
3) Didn't run!! Too busy in Mexico again, eating brownies, drinking coke, clamming, and relaxing.
8) Ran 8.04 miles in 1:18:55. Average pace was 9:49. Finally back into running again. I had a horrible running week, meaning didn't run at all. (although the week itself was awesome) So today's run was good. My left hamstring is really starting to hurt. I've been stretching really good after all my runs but is still hurts. I thought after not running all week would have helped it but it aches extra much today. My right hip is also starting to ache. It was hurting back when I was training for ragnar and now it's back. I think it's time to start icing after my runs. I did take some ibuprofen right before. During the run I tried being really positive. I ran on new roads and I think this really helps me. I kept myself curious about what was up ahead and what this new area looked like. I was excited to keep going because I wanted to see new places. I also took my running belt and drank about every 1.5-2 miles. I felt pretty energized and not exhausted at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm rootin' for you Millie! At least you're making an effort to run off all those brownies and paletas all I'm doing is walking it off. Gooooo Millie!
P.S. I'm so glad you and Abbie came with us to Mexico, you two are a lot of fun.
millie, reading your running journal kinda makes me wish I enjoyed running. Your positive attitude and the fact that you enjoy your runs is contagious. I was out walking this morning hoping I would get the desire to kick it into higher gear, but no such luck. :)
keep up the work and the recording. I love reading how you are doing on your runs.
Good job Millie! Life happens, your family is more important somethings. It was really good to see you. I'm glad you got to come down and see your beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment