


It was coming down so hard, wet, thick and fast this morning when I was leaving for school that I couldn't even wipe it fast enough from my windows. The drive down to school was... not fun... either. On my way my car started jerking and the "check engine" light came on. Wonderful. One more warm memory to make me "love" the snow. Bleh.
6 comments:
Awww, that's too bad. We woke up to 65 degrees and sunny today....maybe you should move to Phoenix. :-P
Yeah, and wasn't it YOU guys that kept swearing you'd never move to PHX? Now you're reaping all the benefits of my underachieved desires! :(
ya those pictures are just the beginning too! There was a lot more that stuck on the ground! It was a white out! Ellery liked it though, she woke me up saying, "MOM!! It's SNOWING!!! YAY!!"
I feel bad for complaining about the cold and wind but at least we haven't had snow but.....stranger things have happened here. We are going camping this weekend so I better not brag about our weather right now.
Cari can gloat cuz she's at the doorway to hells heat so if it did snow then pigs would be flying around too. que no?
ya, we had all four seasons in one day! We had snow, rain, sun and...well, I guess the leaves weren't falling, but it was crazy!
I remember this day.. When I left for work around noon there was like 5 inches of snow on my car I had to scrape off.. it was too heavy for my windshield wipers!! Stupid Utah....
Post a Comment