On Friday we took the girls to Heber Valley Railroad for their annual 'Day Out With Thomas.' Ellery LOVES trains and Thomas, so this was for her. It was fun and I think Ellery enjoyed it. I really don't think it was worth the huge, large amount of money we forked over for it, but it was nice to get out and do something for Ellery. The first thing we did was a little miniature golf course. Jacob helped Ellery through it and she actually did pretty good. Then it was time to get in line for the train ride. As we were getting on they stopped us and told us Aayla's car seat carrier couldn't get on the train. Well, she was asleep in it so we had to take her out and wake her up so Jacob could run it back to our stroller. That was kind of annoying. Oh well. The train ride was about 25 minutes or so, it went out a little and stopped then reversed back to the station. Ellery liked it, especially when it blew it's whistle. After the train ride we waited in line for a balloon animal. She wanted a kitty made with green and silver balloons! She knows what she wants! They had a booth with temporary tattoos, so Ellery got a Thomas one on her hand. Then she ran through a hay maze a few times. Sir Topham Hatt was there taking pictures with the kids but there was a big line and we were all getting hungry and ready to go so Jacob just took a picture of him in between kids. On our way out Ellery posed in front of some posters of the engines. She especially like Emily because she is green- her favorite color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That looks like fun!! Green is my daughter's favorite color too!
I took Caleb to that a few years ago and feel kind of the same way, it wasn't all that awesome for what it cost. I thought the ride would go down farther through Provo Canyon instead of just through people's back yards. Looks like they added a few activities, there was nothing else but a lego display when we went.
I didn't know Ellery liked Thomas. Her hair looks so cute!!! Did she get a letter in the mail? Brinley and Meggie sent her one. I'm so excited for you guys to move to your new house, I hope I can come and see it soon!!!
Post a Comment