Monday, February 14, 2011

Ellery

Ellery says funny things ALL the time.  I need to start writing them down because I forget what she says.  She makes me laugh everyday though.  Here are a couple things she said today:

(background note:  Aayla was in her high chair eating beans and she started gagging and coughing on them.)

I say:  "Oh, no Aayla are you ok???"

Ellery:  "Oh mom, she's just choking!!!"


(another background: We were eating soup.  I looked up at Ellery and she was looking quite distressed/ shocked, and holding onto her mouth.)

Ellery:  "Oh no, I think I accidentally swallowed something."

Me:  "What did you accidentally swallow?"

Ellery:  "It was something green.  What was that?"

(It was a green chille)

Me:  "Those are just like seasonings to help make the soup taste good."

Ellery:  "I don't like seasonings.  I don't like me soup to taste good."




Ellery:  "Mom, when Aayla gets bigger and gets long hair, and I get big, then I can cut her hair for her!"

Me:  "Oh no, you can't cut her hair.  Only big people can cut hair like me or Abbie."

Ellery: "Ya mom that's what I said, when I get big!"


Ellery:  "Abbie likes to have her hair long mom."

Me:  "Yes, do you want to grow your hair out long like Abbie?"

Ellery:  "No, I want to grow my hair out long like RAPUNZEL!"

Ok, so those aren't really that funny.  I can't think of her funnier quotes.  Maybe my brain will work better a different day.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

LOL - They sure made me laugh. :) I can't believe your girls are so big - I'm so excited to see you all in April! I've been trying to write down Hazel's funny sayings too, but I've been slacking. I'll have to try to do better.

momsie said...

Oh how I wish I would have written the funny things my kids said. I'm sure Jacob had some doozies! Thanks for sharing, they made me laugh.

Jessica said...

I thought they were pretty funny! We should get together sometime and let our kids play together.

Annie said...

I totally thought they were funny Millie! I laughed out loud! I miss that silly little thing!