Friday, April 1, 2011

Celery and the Jedi

Sometimes I wish I carried around a video camera and/or a voice recorder whenever I'm around Ellery and Aayla. El's has been saying more and more funny things lately, especially her nightly prayers - they're much less repetitious and much more... well... heartfelt I'm sure, at least in her eyes - but she does pray for some funny things. The other night for FHE she prayed that we could go get ice cream afterward. A's is getting so big - I guess that's a normal part of life. But it's nice to see her learning and growing. The past few days she's REALLY seemed to start using more of her sign language and even seems to try to verbally communicate more too... although, everything still just comes out as a series of babbles, at which she just laughs.

I wanted to just post a couple recent picts of each of the girls. It's difficult to get a picture of Ellery with her clothes on so here's one of her showing off her leprechaun socks grandma and grandpa Roper gave her.



As you all know, Aayla LOVES to eat, so I had to throw an eating pict in.


Today we all had a picnic in our neighbor's yard (it's okay, we know them)... we don't get grass for another four weeks. That can seem like a long ways off, but when there's still SO much to get done before it gets here, I'm almost wishing I had a couple extra weeks!



Aayla is a pretty smiley baby.

1 comment:

teviawall said...

I swear, Aayla's cheeks are the most amazing cheeks ever! She is super cute. Ells looks so old and big now! I can't wait to see them this month. yeah!!!!