Every now and then Ellery gets a hold of our camera and I usually just delete the hundreds of pictures she takes. However, the other day I was about to "permanently" delete some of her photos when I realized - what a great opportunity to see the world through her eyes! These are not the best pictures she's ever taken, but they're ones I was about to delete. Enjoy!
ohmylanta! Aayla is so freaking cute!!!!!!! I LOVE her cheeks! Great job Ellery on the pictures. What a fun idea to post the pictures Millie. What a nice, fun mom!
5 comments:
Cute! That's not a bad shot of Aayla - maybe she's got a career in photography ahead of her... :)
ha ha ha! i don't know why, but that made me really laugh! she just loves to take pictures!!
ohmylanta! Aayla is so freaking cute!!!!!!! I LOVE her cheeks! Great job Ellery on the pictures. What a fun idea to post the pictures Millie. What a nice, fun mom!
I posted that. But thanks.
I loved this!! You can see what is important to her. So cute. You have to love all her "baby" shots.
Post a Comment