Monday, December 6, 2010
Aayla's First Tooth.
It's finally here!!! Aayla's first tooth!!! It's about time too! I mean she's 11 months and hasn't had any teeth yet. Jacob and I have both been saying, "Oh she's probably teething," whenever she's fussy or is having a bad day. But no teeth come popping out of those little gums of hers...until now! I'm so excited for her! I am a little worried now that since it's taken so long, they are going to all come in at once. We shall see....but for now she's working on just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All 3 of my kids were at least 11 months, they got 2 usually right away but then the rest were spaced out pretty far. It seemed like there wasn't any real "teething" like younger kids go through, the teeth just showed up. So maybe that's a good thing about them taking so long. Yay for Aayla!
With 3 dentists in my family to back me up they say the later the better. Less cavity time or something like that :).
PS- this is Jacob's cousin.
congratulations to aayla!
by the way... i like the new background and picture.
I remember Brinley was the slowest teether too. I think she was about a year old before she got the first one. P.S. I really love your new background and picture too!
Post a Comment