Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Is In The Air

Millie and I are excited about having a home. One of the major reasons is the opportunity to decorate! What better way to make a house a home?!

Halloween is technically the first major holiday we're getting to decorate for (I did hang my huge American Flag for the 4th of July, but other than that, we were too newly in our house and didn't have time or means to do much more than that).

So, we're going all out (as much as we can) for the next few months of holidays!

Here's to Halloween - Millie's favorite holiday!



No, it's not much, and we'll probably add to it before the big day arrives, but we're excited nonetheless!

10 comments:

Millie said...

I super like it. I had in my head what I wanted it to look like but knew I'd have a hard time putting it together so thanks Jacob for putting it all up and making it look good. (run on sentence, yes I know)

aprilhoyt said...

How fun!! Halloween is the best holiday to decorate for!

Christina said...

It looks super cute! Have you posted pictures of your house? I must have missed it if you did. Your front porch is adorable though!

Webb said...

I can't remember if I've posted picts of the casa yet... Probably not since we still don't have our yard in.

Maybe I'll take some and post either before, or when, I hang Christmas lights... so in the next week or so. :)

Rropermom said...

I've seen it in reality and it looks even better than the pictures. "SCARY" I love it!

momsie said...

That looks great! I want to do something like that to our front porch but...I think I'm gonna put some BIG spiders in the web, mainly cuz I know it will be extra scary for when Tev and the boys come up. I'm naughty that way. Halloween used to be my favorite holiday when I was younger but the 4th of July became my favorite.

Julie Neal said...

I love it!! Now I want to add spider web to my porch too!! Looks good guys...oh and Halloween is my fav too!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am so glad that you have a house and get to enjoy decorating. So fun! I love the big picture of your blog. Ayla is such a chunk!!! How cute:-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Feel free to come do my porch, I've tried to do spiderweb stuff and it never looks realistic.

Unknown said...

That looks awesome!