Apparently this is how Ellery sees her family. Psychologically, I doubt it has any significance (me being the king of the jungle), but I think it's cute to see her imagination at work!
By the way... I had Ellery choose the pictures that she thinks best represents each of us.
Daddy:

Mommy:

Ellery:
Aayla:

Probably just as funny, if not more so, whenever Ellery talks about her being "the kitty" she refers to herself in third person as "the kitty." In fact, Millie mentioned that the other day she noticed Aayla had some wet spots on her head so she asked Ellery what happened. Ellery said, "the kitty just wanted to taste Aayla." What a weirdo. Must be a Roper thing. :)
7 comments:
LOL - I love it. She's a funny girl.
The lion picture made me think of one of Hazel's latests phrases that she'll repeat over and over again (she's learning animals right now). She'll walk around the house saying "lion - roar" until someone roars back at her. :-) Kids are fun!
haha. i laughed out loud. especially at aayla's picture.
That is TOO funny!! sounds like she keeps life interesting!
HILARIOUS! Haha I love the way kids think! haha. And yes I laughed out loud too! Ellery is very creative. haha :)
I laughed out loud too! Funny how she perceives everyone. I hear your dad laughing right now on his computer. She is such a character!!!
Gotta love those kids...enjoy!
Oh my gosh Jacob! I read this at work and couldn't stop laughing. Those pictures are the best!!! I love Ellery, she really is the funniest little thing.
I guess we all reacted the same way. I really laughed out loud. It is hilarious. It appears that Ellery sees herself just like Pepper! Got to love that girl!
Post a Comment