Quick update....
Aayla is coming home!!! Yesterday the doctors decided to keep her in the hospital for another day of antibiotics just because it took so long to get her off NCPAP. So, we slept another night here. I was worried they were going to keep her longer because her urine output dropped way down and her bilirubin spiked high. They gave another bolus of fluid through her IV last night and had me feed her more. This morning the doctor gave her the go ahead to come home!!! Yay! I'm just waiting now for them to update her pediatrician and do her hearing screening. Then we are out of here!! She's doing so much better! I can't wait to let Ellery see her and hold her.
Sorry, no more pictures yet, but we will be updating shortly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea I'm so excited for you! Its such a blessing that she is ok now. I hope you guys enjoy little sleep. Ha Ha mine has finally started only getting up once in the night!
i'm so excited for ya'll to be home!
Post a Comment