Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween costumes.

Ellery is getting really excited for Halloween this year. She decided one day to be a firetruck. I'm not sure where she got it from. Everytime she hears one she gets really excited! She has also decided what everyone else will be. Since this movie, Ellery has changed Jacob's costume form a big bag wolf to Pumpkin Jack (from Nightmare Before Christmas). Jacob and I are having fun planning and making her costume. I hope it turns out good.

5 comments:

momsie said...

Thanks for posting that Millie. It made me miss her a lot but I was still happy to be able to see and hear her. She's soooooo cute! I wish we could see her more often but I guess that's just the way it is and we just have to savor and enjoy the moments we get all the more.

teviawall said...

She is so dang adorably super duper cute!!!!!!!! We are so excited to see you guys this week.

Rropermom said...

wee woo wee woo wee woo!! She is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww,that is positively adorable!! I love listening to El speak. Yay for being a fire truck! Ahh, your family rocks!1

Abbie said...

I wish this computer had sound :(