Jake you did her hair? it is darling :) You are a good daddy! Good job :)
And can you use a curling iron?
I adore you, your amazingly competant hair-styling skills, and your attempts (and successes) at being a wonderful Dad.Your girls are pretty lucky (and as they are both completely adorable, I think you're pretty lucky too)!Thanks for somehow not seeing me as a judgemental dolt - you always were good at that. :)
That is simply amazing! She looks so dang cute! Great job Jake!!
Ah, way to go bro! Way to pull out the mad skillz:-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jake you did her hair? it is darling :) You are a good daddy! Good job :)
And can you use a curling iron?
I adore you, your amazingly competant hair-styling skills, and your attempts (and successes) at being a wonderful Dad.
Your girls are pretty lucky (and as they are both completely adorable, I think you're pretty lucky too)!
Thanks for somehow not seeing me as a judgemental dolt - you always were good at that. :)
That is simply amazing! She looks so dang cute! Great job Jake!!
Ah, way to go bro! Way to pull out the mad skillz:-)
Post a Comment