Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dancing Queen

Ellery is always coming up with something new to entertain us around the Webb homestead. I learned (the hard way) that if I don't get it on video when she's in the craze of it, she'll move on to the next and we may not get to see it again. One we missed that makes me particularly sad is a face she used to make at people which involved smiling, raising her eyebrows several times and then laughing at herself.

So, when she started her dancing phase, I've taken measures to make sure to get it on video. Here is her latest. There may be more to come!

4 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

My name is KT and I went to highschool with Jacob. Your daughter is so dang cute. And so are you by the way. I found your blog through another friend's blog, hope you don't mind.
KT

Unknown said...

My name is CHris and I went to high school with Jacob too. JAKE! how did you make such a cute kid? ha ha just playin. You guys all look great.

Rropermom said...

You know who I am and I'm not prejudice. She is so so cute!

Kelsey M. said...

Hey guys...it's Kelsey from Trophy! I love the dancing video, Ellery is so stinkin cute it kills me! I hope all is going well for your family!